Tuck Shop Runs/Refills

Stanto

Mar 9, 2015, 4:03:09 PM3/9/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
The tuck shop looks like it may need another refill for drink/snacks.

Historically I would ask what people want and/or judge from what's been used and acquire items using the funds from the float overflow.

However, this float overflow from when I've looked at it is typically not as high as it used to be, I'm guessing this is because it is now regularly being banked (thankfully if so).

Financially I'm not in the position to refill the tuck shop out of my own pocket and claim it back for the foreseeable future.

I know others have a Costco card, I do not know if anyone else has a Makro card, and Makro tends to have more selection than Costco.

So if anyone wants to do a tuck shop refill run then I will gladly offer a lift with my car to ferry the goods from Makro/Costco with them, else I typically won't be doing any trips.