Great solder skills

gavins...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2017, 3:30:12 AM6/25/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi I'm doing a case mod for the xbox one s and looking to re position the power and eject buttons but my soldering skills are zero.

I'm just trying to reach out to find someone in leeds that has knoledge of this or console modding experience.

Once that's done I can get cracking on the 3d printer 😃

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Gav

Ian Oliver

Jun 25, 2017, 6:49:01 AM6/25/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
On 2017-06-25 05:43, gavins...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi I'm doing a case mod for the xbox one s and looking to re position the power and eject buttons but my soldering skills are zero.
>
> I'm just trying to reach out to find someone in leeds that has knoledge of this or console modding experience.

I do a lot of fine detail surface mount rework and have gear at home or
am happy to use hackspace stuff. Home is LS16.

Soldering is a key life skill!