Saturday clear out.

J C

Apr 26, 2017, 4:35:45 AM4/26/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I want to get rid of the piles of useless stuff in the back corridor and member storage. I can do a tip run or two on Saturday, can anyone else with a car take some too please?

Thanks

Joe

samson B

Apr 26, 2017, 4:39:41 AM4/26/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
if im free on sat ill help you load cars

J C

Apr 26, 2017, 4:42:05 AM4/26/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Samson

tenst...@me.com

Apr 26, 2017, 4:51:58 AM4/26/17
to Leeds Hack Space
I can do some clearing and a tip run.

J C

Apr 26, 2017, 5:06:14 AM4/26/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks Harriet :)

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:51 AM, <tenst...@me.com> wrote:
I can do some clearing and a tip run.

Philco

Apr 26, 2017, 6:18:06 AM4/26/17
to Leeds Hack Space
I don't drive but I can help you shift stuff. What time were you thinking?

J C

Apr 26, 2017, 6:50:32 AM4/26/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks. I should be down from around 11 til 5 though I may have some inductions to do in the first couple of hours and at 4:30 So hopefully taking a carload or two over personally around 2. But will be sorting/ storing/ breaking down stuff before then.

Joe

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 11:18 AM, Philco <phee...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't drive but I can help you shift stuff. What time were you thinking?

samson B

Apr 26, 2017, 7:31:52 AM4/26/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
we have a nice city land scape print to go on that wall once we have cleared it :)

Philco

Apr 26, 2017, 8:13:57 AM4/26/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Perfect timing for me. See you then.

t...@mkconsultants.eu

Apr 30, 2017, 6:25:06 AM4/30/17
to Leeds Hack Space
May be free with car next week but can't help this week unfortunately.
--
*EMAIL DISCLAIMER*

This email and any attachment may be confidential and is intended solely
for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete it from your system. MK Consultants (UK) Ltd does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions (including non receipt) or
viruses in the contents or e-mail messages which arise as a result of
e-mail transmission. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of MK Consultants (UK)
Ltd.

J C

Apr 30, 2017, 6:31:12 AM4/30/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the offer Tom but we are pretty much done thanks to yesterdays efforts. Thanks again to everyone who helped and take a look at our almost clear corridor :)

20170429_170101_HDR.jpg

Stephen Rowley

Apr 30, 2017, 9:21:59 AM4/30/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Looks good I'll bring my vac down with m tomorrow a have a good hover

Phil Hutchinson

Apr 30, 2017, 2:23:57 PM4/30/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Very very impressed with the work. Well done guys!!! So so so good