Leeds hackspace at Craft Industrialisation event.

J C

Feb 9, 2015, 9:49:40 AM2/9/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

I have been asked to put something together for an event in Leeds called craft industrialisation that presents crafting based in Leeds and it place in the modern world.

The organisers main interest is in us is our use of the 3D printer so they have request I bring it for display for the days of the show and we will get a platform to present and publicise the backspace which I believe will be good for. There will be film crews and local media as well as members of the general public and I will be giving a presentation there.

It may be a minor inconvenience to not have the 3d printer at the space for a few days but it is not heavily used at the moment and seems a reasonable small sacrifice for the publicity and making the space better known in leeds.

If you have any questions or wish to get involved I'm in on Tuesday and can be contacted her or on IRC as usual.

Details

Location : lamberts Yard

Launch night 21st Marc 8pm-11pm

Public opening days 22nd 11am-5pm 23/24th 10am-6pm 25th 10am-2pm

Hackspace presentation/talk Monday 2000-2030

Joe