Lathe Inductions this Saturday (14th Nov)

Aidan Dunbar

Nov 10, 2015, 2:17:20 PM11/10/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I'm at the Hackspace this Saturday from about 10 AM, if anyone would like an in depth lathe induction then let me know. I've probably got time for two or three.

There's no charge, but bring some change to pick up some aluminium from the stock drawer.

Aidan

DrBwts

Nov 11, 2015, 5:07:25 AM11/11/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Yes I'm definitely  interested. I can make it for roughly 11 will that be OK?

Nic

Aidan Dunbar

Nov 11, 2015, 5:42:19 AM11/11/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
11 is fine, see you then.

Michael Hamill

Nov 12, 2015, 8:25:17 PM11/12/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Also interested. Can I simply observe this time? Would a similar time to DrBwts be OK?? Thanks

Kind Regards
Myk H

Aidan Dunbar

Nov 13, 2015, 7:52:52 AM11/13/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Myk,

I'd like to do them individually - that way there aren't any distractions or the fear of asking stupid questions in front of others.

I'll be around all day (until pub time, that is) so I can show you the ropes at about midday?

Michael Hamill

Nov 13, 2015, 8:34:40 AM11/13/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Suits me fine does 12 Noon :) Thanks
Myk H

DrBwts

Nov 19, 2015, 6:32:43 AM11/19/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi Aidan,

What was the name of that metal retailer, Tir Na Nog or sumit like that?

Nic

Aidan Dunbar

Nov 19, 2015, 6:50:45 AM11/19/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Noggin End?

Probably not the cheapest, but they have odd things like graphite.

Jon Stockill

Nov 19, 2015, 6:12:57 PM11/19/15
On 19.11.2015 11:50, 'Aidan Dunbar' via Leeds Hack Space wrote:
> Noggin End?
>
> http://www.nogginend.com/ [2]
>
> Probably not the cheapest, but they have odd things like graphite.

For all your rocket nozzle needs!

--
Jon Stockill
li...@stockill.net