Appeal for interviewees for a 3D Printing orientated research project

Callum Neal

Jul 11, 2016, 4:27:24 AM7/11/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Hello!

My name is Callum Neal. I’m a post-graduate research student from the University of Leeds currently writing a research paper on the commercialization of 3D Printing and the cultural development that is occurring within organizations embracing 3D Printing. As part of my research I’m hoping to develop some case studies of organizations that are using 3D printing technology right now and I am interested in possibly performing some research involving the Leeds hackspace.

My aim is to acquire 20 questionnaires and 4 interviews from a number of organisations to develop case studies. Is there anyone that would be interested in filling in a short questionnaire and/or performing a short interview via skype/in person? I am happy to travel to acquire data if required.

Thanks in advance,
Callum