Donation to the craft area

Ari Lloyd

Apr 16, 2017, 3:38:54 AM4/16/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi,

I've put some fabric scraps, zips, cards and squared paper in 2 drawers in the craft corner. Hope that's ok, if not I'll move them. I also want to lend a small sewing machine, cross-stitch hoop and some knitting needles. Are these ok to be left in the craft corner or does a particular spot need to be allocated to them?

Thanks,

Andy51055

Apr 16, 2017, 3:48:08 AM4/16/17
to Leeds Hack Space
All donations are very gratefully received, so thanks for all of those.
One of the long thin drawers under the phone in the craft area has assorted knitting materials, so the needles and hoop can go in there. Other stuff will find a suitable place as I move all my bits and pieces out in the next week and the craft area gets organised again.