Carbon Footprint of IT - speakers/discussants for Leeds Digital Festival

Anzir Boodoo

Apr 12, 2018, 12:01:23 PM4/12/18
to 'Aidan Dunbar' via Leeds Hack Space, Alexis Percival
Hi,

I am joint coordinator of Green Drinks Leeds, part of a global networking event for environmental professionals, and we are planning a joint event with Leeds Digital Festival on Green IT… However, our speaker has had to drop out, so we are wondering if there are any Hackspace members, or people known to Hackspace members who work on IT energy use or the environmental impact of IT who might be willing to be part of a discussion on the subject.

The event will be on the 25th of April, 1800 for 1900 at The Waiting Rooms, Mill Hill LS1 5DQ

--
Anzir Boodoo, joint coordinator, Green Drinks Leeds
http://www.greendrinks.org/Yorkshire/Leeds

timpin .

Apr 12, 2018, 3:38:15 PM4/12/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Anzir,
That’s a subject I’d really like to know something about. Thanks for the heads up.

Tim