Pinball machine group project

J C

Mar 23, 2018, 4:27:13 AM3/23/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
So last weekend we started making a pinball table for the hackspace. Currently we have most of the pieces for the sides cut out of thick clear perspex.

This Saturday Im hopining to start putting the pieces together after some drilling and tapping. Nav is aiming to laser cut a geared tldevice to easily wind copper wire for some of the internal components. There will be plenty to get involved with along the way and everyone is welcome to get involved and contribute.

I will try and keep progress and next steps updated on here but feel free to speak to us in person. Stephen, Adam Horden, Fligg, Ian Hook and Stanto are involved so far too or are keen to be (sorry if i missed anyone off)

Ian Oliver

Mar 30, 2018, 1:30:44 PM3/30/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, J C
On 23/03/18 08:27, J C wrote:
> There will be plenty to get involved with along the way and everyone
> is welcome to get involved and contribute.

I'm happy to design and 3D print anything anyone can sketch.

I also have my home CNC machine working and can easily handle wood up to
870x600 (or thereabouts) but am still learning how to drive it.

Ian