Ply wood storage

DrBwts

Nov 12, 2015, 11:05:37 AM11/12/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi,

I have got a stack of ply that I was keeping by the server rack & has been moved onto the new shelves.

I've just got a new lot of ply in as well & put it with the rest on that shelf.

I suspect though that that shelf has been ear marked for community use rather than individuals storage, is that right?

If there is a problem with me keeping it there let me know & I'll move it (although space is at a premium at the moment :D)

The ply has been bought for a specific project so I would like to keep it separate from shared resources if that is possible?

Anyhow let me know.

Nic

Daniel F

Nov 12, 2015, 11:06:44 AM11/12/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Ay the very least, I'd suggest marking it with large "do not hack"  notices ;)

DrBwts

Nov 13, 2015, 7:10:11 AM11/13/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Good point :)