Anyone from near Bradford - Got some electric stuff for the hackspace

Bam Bam

Sep 20, 2015, 12:26:25 PM9/20/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Hey Guys.
Its been a while.
Does anyone live in or near Bradford?
I have a whole bunch of electronic stuff i want to give.

Including that Laptop i promised some time ago!

Thanks
Saff

J C

Sep 20, 2015, 12:30:20 PM9/20/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Hi saff.

What stuff and does the laptop work?

Thanks.

Joe

Bam Bam

Sep 20, 2015, 5:48:31 PM9/20/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi Joe.
The laptop did have a GPU issue, a while ago, Which i tried to correct, not sure about now.
On the whole everything else on it is fine.

The other stuff are, some old orange SPV mobile phones (pda types), which have perfectly intact screens etc.
There is a Wired PS2 GPS device in there and some other bits and bats.

Mainly small electronic items that can probably get repurposed or canibalised.

Nothing i would just throw away.

Saff

J C

Sep 20, 2015, 5:56:38 PM9/20/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Where in Bradford?

Bam Bam

Sep 20, 2015, 8:19:26 PM9/20/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Bradford 8, although i can drop it to yours to take to the hackspace?

ME
Mbl: 07974 160573
p.s. if you are sending large files send them to saff...@bhamfamily.com or to,
pho...@bhamfamily.com, jo...@bhamfamily.com

Stanto

Sep 21, 2015, 8:49:15 AM9/21/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Got any photo's of the stuffs? :)

Bam Bam

Sep 21, 2015, 10:43:15 AM9/21/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Seems like its getting a bit hard work,  Im not selling it, i am giving it.  Everything still works, i just havent used it in a long time.
I think ill just find somewhere else to donate it to.

aj...@electrictea.co.uk

Sep 22, 2015, 10:37:10 AM9/22/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Saff,

sorry if you feel offended, we have had a lot of stuff donated/left at
the space that are "things I never got around to" and they tend to stay
piled up forever.

We have grown cautious around donations, as there is a lot of stuff
we could accept, but if people are not interested, it ends up in a pile
and it costs us to dispose of it, (including a selection of 1/2 working
laptops)
So there is a lot of caution around just taking boxes of stuff without
being sure members are will use it, or the hackspace can put it to good
use.

Angus