HMMF - confirmation of exhibit details and Maker Participation Agreement

Jenny Goodall

May 20, 2015, 6:32:39 AM5/20/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Hi Joe

Hope you’re looking forward to the second Halifax Mini Maker Faire which is almost upon us already!

As my colleague Jenny Parker is currently on leave I thought I would get in contact, hopefully you’ve received an email from us with links to the Maker Manual and all the useful bits of information about set up etc – do let me know if you didn’t.

I can confirm that for your exhibit we will provide you with:

·         A double space

·         4-6 chairs

·         Access to power

Please find attached the Maker Participation Agreement which I would be grateful if you could complete and return to me as soon as possible and if you have any queries at all, please don’t hesitate to ask.

If you could also return to me (by Tue 26 May) the following that would be great:

·         A copy of your risk assessment and public liability insurance certificate (if applicable)

·         Names of the people who will be attending the event on both days

·         An approximate time that you intend to come along to set up

And finally, if you’re hoping to attend the social on Saturday evening could you let me know how many of you will be coming along?

See you very soon!

Kind regards

Jenny

cid:image001.png@01D08CC9.DBC57390
Winner of GOLD at the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2015 – Access for All Category!

Jenny Goodall
Play & Learning Officer

Eureka! The National Children’s Museum. Discovery Road, Halifax HX1 2NE UK
Tel: 01422 330069
•  Direct line: 01422 398473  •  Jenny on LinkedIn
Visit our website • Like us  • Follow us • Read our blog • Playtime Anytime • Watch our videos

Eureka! is an educational charity number: 292758

eureka quote

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. Unauthorised distribution or disclosure of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. All e-mails are checked by anti-virus software before they are distributed, however Eureka! does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from the use of this e-mail. E-mails via Eureka! do not constitute a legally binding contract. Contracts can only be concluded via letter or fax with an authorised signature.

Registered office: Discovery Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2NE, UK. Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England no: 1948578

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from TSG - http://maildefender.tsg.com
MAKER PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT.docx