Dog in space.

J C

Jan 18, 2018, 3:19:32 AM1/18/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hoping to bring milo down again tonigjt if there are no issues with that. Will take him home of course if he bothers anyone.

timpin .

Jan 18, 2018, 3:20:51 AM1/18/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Laika?

sorry

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 8:19 AM, J C <jap...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hoping to bring milo down again tonigjt if there are no issues with that. Will take him home of course if he bothers anyone.

J C

Jan 18, 2018, 3:38:04 AM1/18/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
:)

Tanya Perry

Jan 18, 2018, 9:34:29 AM1/18/18
to Leeds Hack Space
I have no issues with this :D

Phil Hutchinson

Jan 18, 2018, 11:49:55 AM1/18/18
to Leeds Hack Space
ill be in, no probs

Stephen Rowley

Jan 18, 2018, 12:08:34 PM1/18/18
to Leeds Hack Space
My only objection is that of can't be there to pet said dog.

J C

Feb 1, 2018, 4:13:09 AM2/1/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Planning to bring milo down again tonight if there are no objections. He seemed well received and well behaved last time.

On 18 Jan 2018 17:08, "'Stephen Rowley' via Leeds Hack Space" <leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
My only objection is that of can't be there to pet said dog.

Anzir Boodoo

Feb 1, 2018, 6:18:46 AM2/1/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Joe,

On 1 Feb 2018, at 09:13, J C <jap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Planning to bring milo down again tonight if there are no objections. He seemed well received and well behaved last time.

What sort of time? I’ll be in this afternoon & just wondering if he’d be spooked by what I’m working on

I’ll have to leave by 7 anyway

—
Anzir Boodoo MRes MILT | Urbanist, Samuel L. Foxton
Twitter: @samuellfoxton Facebook, Pinterest & YouTube: Samuel L. Foxton

J C

Feb 1, 2018, 8:36:33 AM2/1/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Up to so ething exciting? Will be around 7pm anyway.

Jon Stockill

Feb 1, 2018, 3:23:44 PM2/1/18
On 01.02.2018 09:13, J C wrote:
> Planning to bring milo down again tonight if there are no objections.
> He seemed well received and well behaved last time.

I object!

Cos I can't be there! You really have to get better at scheduling this!
:-P

--
Jon Stockill
li...@stockill.net

Matt Dyson-Bird (CuppaMatt)

Feb 2, 2018, 7:45:10 AM2/2/18
to Leeds Hack Space
Milo is a GOOD BOY!

I just wanted that said.

J C

Feb 8, 2018, 7:56:05 AM2/8/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Planning to bring milo in again tonight from around 6pm barring objections. Sorry for short notice.

On 2 Feb 2018 12:45, "Matt Dyson-Bird (CuppaMatt)" <keo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Milo is a GOOD BOY!

I just wanted that said.

Parsley