AGPYorkshire MultiRotor Race

si...@agpyorkshire.co.uk

Jul 5, 2015, 12:24:53 PM7/5/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Aerial Grand Prix Yorkshire are proud to present the first ever FPV (First Person View) multirotor racing event here in Halifax.

32 Pilots will put their flying skills to the test in a fight to be the first across the winning line.

They will compete for ultimate glory and become AGP Yorkshire’s first ever Champion.

The AGPYorkshire event will be held 8th August 2015 at Holmes Park, Luddenden, Halifax.

It promises to be a day of fun and excitement for all the family,
spectators will also be able to enjoy the pilots’ view of the race via live screens linked to the pilots’ craft.

This is the first of many events to be held by AGP Yorkshire.

we were wondering if your group would have any interest in our event?

helping, spectating or competing?

you can check us out on

www.facebook.com/groups/340188492844552/
www.agpyorkshire.co.uk