EMFCamp 2016

Stanto

Sep 10, 2015, 5:44:23 PM9/10/15
to Leeds Hack Space
The date's set, and it's miles away!

"We're very excited to announce the date and location for EMF 2016:
5th-7th August 2016, Guildford, UK. More details to come very soon."

J C

Sep 10, 2015, 5:52:38 PM9/10/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

That is miles away. May have to re-think idea of brewing 2 barrels of beer and one of cider to supply the village if the roses.

Daniel F

Sep 11, 2015, 12:11:30 PM9/11/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

It's extremely miles away.
I'm likely to be taking a large van and arcades again, so should be able to take an amount of hackspace stuff down :)

Stanto

Sep 11, 2015, 5:44:31 PM9/11/15
to Leeds Hack Space
we're working on an arcade cab at element14 ... hopefully it'll be ready by then, too..