Need an RFID card to access the space?

J C

Jan 11, 2017, 5:17:00 AM1/11/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Have you never had your own card to access the Hackspace?

Have you got a card but no 24/7 access?

Have you lost your card?

Have you for some reason,  somehow  broken your card into lots of small pieces? (Yes Phil I’m talking about you and your shattered remains of plastic).

I will be sorting out cards on Saturday so ideally please let me know if you need one before then. I currently have a mental list of: Phil, Adam and Nick. Anyone else?

If I am replacing your card and you are inducted on the laser please remind me that I will need to update that list too.

Thanks

Joe

Ian Kernick

Jan 11, 2017, 11:23:20 AM1/11/17
to Leeds Hack Space
I have a card but apparently it doesn't work on the machine yet. Is this able to be sorted now?

J C

Jan 11, 2017, 11:24:13 AM1/11/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Yes

Ian Kernick

Jan 11, 2017, 11:25:52 AM1/11/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Sweet!
Yes

Andy51055

Jan 11, 2017, 11:33:42 AM1/11/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Tommy the roofer

J C

Jan 15, 2017, 12:35:22 PM1/15/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Cards created and waiting at the hackspace.

Ian I couldn't do yours, if you are in on Tuesday I can scan it and get it sorted for you.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Andy51055 <you...@51055.com> wrote:
Tommy the roofer

Bam Bam

Jan 25, 2017, 4:57:14 PM1/25/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi, apologies, i missed this post, have been down south for weeks on end.

I am in no rush for a card so just add me to the list when your ready.

Thanks

J C

Jan 25, 2017, 5:06:53 PM1/25/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Don't worry I'm working on another update to the card list so can sort it out then.

Bam Bam

Feb 20, 2017, 8:16:53 AM2/20/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Cool, just let me know when.  As it happens i will be in in yorkshire for a few weeks starting next week so can sort it then.

Saff
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to leeds-hack-spa...@googlegroups.com.

J C

Feb 20, 2017, 8:19:09 AM2/20/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Cone find me at an open evening then. Easiest way :)