Team Day

Felix Ryan

Oct 18, 2016, 8:21:20 PM10/18/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I am trying to find a space for my team day and I'm really struggling to
find something suitable. I'm looking for a place that can handle around
10 people, where we can hang out in comfort, without all the formalities
of a meeting room. Ideally something with sofas, a decent internet
connection and a projector (though I can probably get the projector from
somewhere else if needed). We are hackers - as in the IT type - and we
need to get out of our offices for a break from the usual stuff that
goes on and to have some fun! Happy to pay for access - please let me
know how much it would be - however, to my knowledge none of us are
already members... Can't make any promises (the format is subject to
change each time), however, we have these team days roughly every three
months, if it were to work out, we may well look to use your space again.

If this is something you are interested in, we would be looking at the
2nd December 2016 and it would be from 9am to 5pm (or thereabouts).

Please let me know either way if this is something you can or can't do.
If you can't do it, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Felix

signature.asc

Stuart Childs

Oct 19, 2016, 2:49:10 AM10/19/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

ODI Leeds has a nice space, not sure how much they charge though