Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

nawaz...@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
01.08.2017, 07:08:2701.08.17
an leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I called (on the contact number on your website but no answer) & also physically called in, because I came across the above weekly event on a link shared with me by Emma F6 for start-ups.

I was a bit confused by the machines for use by members and the name, so when I was in the area I did stop by this morning but saw your sign fixing times for non-members.

Are you the kind of place that can help me find a front-end developer to finish off some creation of a multi-form. May not even need coding but just a logical mind using an existing software like Googleforms, cognito forms or finishing off the bespoke html coding that a law-student coder who was self-taught in python?

Thanks

Qasim

Tom Oldbury (Email #1)

ungelesen,
01.08.2017, 13:30:4801.08.17
an Leeds Hack Space
Hi Qasim,

Leeds Hackspace has programmers as well as hardware "hackers". It's important to note that hackers in this term has no real connection to a computer hacker, but rather someone who tinkers and fiddles with things.

You might consider coming down this evening and asking some people about your problem. While it's unlikely you'll find someone willing to do all the work for you, you might be able to get some help on some things here and there from the right members.

Cheers

Qasim Nawaz

ungelesen,
15.12.2017, 05:42:2715.12.17
an leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
didn't get any reply when came in person or when I called or by email
anyone local want to get involved in a legaltech project that i have started?
--
Qasim Nawaz

Let's make today work for us and spend it wellYou and I are trading a day of our lives today and tomorrow this day will be gone forever.

Anzir Boodoo

ungelesen,
15.12.2017, 06:17:5715.12.17
an leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Qasim,

On 15 Dec 2017, at 10:42, 'Qasim Nawaz' via Leeds Hack Space <leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

didn't get any reply when came in person or when I called or by email
anyone local want to get involved in a legaltech project that i have started?

If you’re after a logical mind to help with forms, then I may be able to help. I have designed questionnaire surveys for a major Transport Consultancy and also undertaken simple form surveys and semi-structured interviews in academia. I am not much of a programmer, though I code a little in Python and could potentially review and debug code and I have just started a Python-based project which will certainly stretch and expand my coding skills...

On 1 August 2017 at 12:02, <nawaz...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi

I called (on the contact number on your website but no answer) & also physically called in, because I came across the above weekly event on a link shared with me by Emma F6 for start-ups.

I was a bit confused by the machines for use by members and the name, so when I was in the area I did stop by this morning but saw your sign fixing times for non-members.

Are you the kind of place that can help me find a front-end developer to finish off some creation of a multi-form. May not even need coding but just a logical mind using an existing software like Googleforms, cognito forms or finishing off the bespoke html coding that a law-student coder who was self-taught in python?

Thanks

Qasim

—
Anzir Boodoo MRes MILT | Urbanist, Samuel L. Foxton
Twitter: @samuellfoxton Facebook, Pinterest & YouTube: Samuel L. Foxton

Stanto

ungelesen,
16.12.2017, 18:11:3016.12.17
an Leeds Hack Space
Hi Qasim,

I think there's been a little confusion about what the hackspace is/isn't. At least that's my impression.

Sorry that you called the phone and received no response, this is probably because no members were in the Hackspace. Leeds Hackspace doesn't have staff, members work on their own projects and things and may or may not be at the Hackspace as and when they want/need to be.

I'm not sure what e-mail address you contacted, so I can't really comment on why you haven't received a response. As far as I'm aware there's only the google group / mailing list and also the director's email address, so at least your message got through to the mailing list.

Anzir has pipped up in offer to help, though is there anything else you're confused about?

On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 12:08:27 UTC+1, Qasim Nawaz wrote:
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten