Ragworm (pcb manufacturers) are visiting

Stanto

Aug 20, 2015, 6:03:45 AM8/20/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Ragworm, the kind people whom sponsored and helped make the EMFCamp badge last year and also made the boards for the pixels in the Uber Cube are going on a Hackspace tour.

They're visiting Leeds on the 29th of September, presumably on the open evening.

Ragworm's ran by really nice people, and they're in the business of printed circuit board manufacture, it looks like they'll be happy to answer any questions you have when they appear.

Samwise Wilson

Aug 20, 2015, 7:02:27 AM8/20/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Awesome! I really liked the EMFCamp badge!

Christopher Stanton

Sep 21, 2015, 10:45:27 PM9/21/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Just as a reminder, Ragworm are still on to visit on the 29th of Sept. They have been in touch via Twitter.

Ronald Sousa

Sep 22, 2015, 2:04:14 AM9/22/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Nice one mate. I forgot they were coming on the 29th. I've been looking forward to meeting the people who keep making my boards ;) I should be around for that.
Did the say a specific time? Or are we assuming 7pm?

-Ron

Stanto

Stanto

Sep 22, 2015, 11:32:44 AM9/22/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Passed on from Ragworm - Google was being a pain at their workplace (understandable, it is at mine, too, yay proxy) so more detail on what's going on:

"Calling all Hackers, Makers and Engineers at Leeds Hackspace!

Ragworm will be visiting your Hackspace next Tuesday evening as the next step in their Hackspace Tour.

The Ragworm engineers will be running a laidback Q&A session with you all so please get your thinking caps on and test our proud geeks knowledge.

Whether it is a simple or more in-depth question, all are welcome! We will be giving you some insight as to what is happening behind closed doors here at RagwormHQ and in return we hope to have a tour round your guys stomping ground.

We will be bringing lots of samples with us to showcase some of the awesome work that we have going on here at HQ and hopefully we will get the chance to see some of the amazing projects that are developing at yours.

Please feel free to contact us beforehand if there is anything in particular that you would like to see at the visit and we will do our best to accommodate all requests. Email us on ge...@ragworm.eu.

We are coming to better understand your guys hackspace and show off what UK Manufacturing has to offer.

Ragworm was started to support guys like yourself to start out in the electronics world and carry you through  whatever it throws at you. Help us now improve the service further for you guys!

We look forward to the seeing you all soon!

Kind Regards

Steph Driver"