Laser cutter last task

tho...@tgohome.com

Nov 23, 2015, 3:14:14 PM11/23/15
to Leeds Hack Space
I did a job on the laser cutter, but the eeePC display didn't update the time after I finished.
It was the job after 413 second one (also mine) think it was around 10-20 minutes.
Please can someone check the logs and figure out how much I owe?

Thanks,

mar...@ranyard.info

Nov 24, 2015, 2:48:37 PM11/24/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, tho...@tgohome.com
Sorry to say, but if it's not on the screen, it's not in the logs.

Please can people giving inductions be clear, the netbook is there as a
convenience but not to be relied upon. It is the responsibility of the
user to ensure they time their cut, as sometimes this part of the system
fails.

If you don't know how long it was, please estimate and err on the side
of generosity.

Cheers,
--
Martyn

tho...@tgohome.com

Dec 12, 2015, 11:44:27 AM12/12/15
to Leeds Hack Space, tho...@tgohome.com
Missed this email - didn't get a notification.
I'll be at the space sometime later this week and I'll add the money to the tin.
Cheers,