Hackspace Move - It's this weekend! Saturday 10AM at Old Space

Aidan Dunbar

Oct 14, 2016, 2:47:41 PM10/14/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

TLDR: Saturday 10AM, see you at Old Space! Beer is on me Saturday evening.

The Big Move starts tomorrow (Saturday 15th) at 10AM. As mentioned previously we need your help to make the process run smoothly and so that everyone can get home at a reasonable hour.

Thank you to everyone who has packed their member storage already. We won't be packing any member storage - if it's in a box it will be moved, if not, it will be left and you will have to move it yourself. We simply don't want to damage anything delicate or mix up people's stuff. Get in on the free van action by packing it this evening or tomorrow morning!

I will be buying the first round of drinks (soft drinks available if you are driving or otherwise alcohol averse) at the incredibly close North Brewing Co. on Saturday evening. If you want a beer from me, now is by far the easiest way to acquire one.

So, everyone who can, please come and move a box or two* and be a part of making this latest iteration of our community run** workshop the best yet.

Thanks,

Aidan

Actual number of boxes moved may be higher.

** Nobody is getting paid for any of this. Except the van man, by the hour, so let's get everything really big done really quickly (and safely!)

Stanto

Oct 14, 2016, 3:15:21 PM10/14/16
to Leeds Hack Space
When will members and keyholders no longer be able to access the oldspace (mabgate green) ?

Aidan Dunbar

Oct 14, 2016, 3:16:57 PM10/14/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
TBC, we expect you will have access to Mabgate Green for at most 1 month from now. Further details will follow.

J C

Oct 15, 2016, 5:31:34 PM10/15/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Thank you everyone who came out and helped today. Whether you came for 8 hours or 1 it was all greatly appreciated and the new space already looks like a hackspace. More settling in tomorrow. No big rush to get in though.

Joe

Christian Wilson

Oct 15, 2016, 6:09:36 PM10/15/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Me and dad can help tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to leeds-hack-spa...@googlegroups.com.

Bam Bam

Oct 18, 2016, 5:23:41 AM10/18/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Hey Guys.
Apologies, i was out with a chest infection from last week, so thought best i dont come and spread the love, or collapse :D

Is there anything else that needs to be done, i can pop by this week?
p.s. do we have a open night tonight?

Saff

On Friday, 14 October 2016 19:47:41 UTC+1, Aidan wrote:
[...]

Andy51055

Oct 18, 2016, 6:07:53 AM10/18/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Tonight is a 'continue to set up new space' night, so any help gratefully received. Also there will be people in most, if not all, of today if you fancy working in daylight rather than half light.

Stanto

Oct 18, 2016, 11:44:42 AM10/18/16
to Leeds Hack Space
There's no 'free open to all' open night tonight, as Andy says it's a 'continue to setup new space' night.

Please follow Leeds Hackspace on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/leedshackspace or on Meetup: www.meetup.com/Leeds-Hackspace/ for updates on when our open to all nights are. Or consider becoming a member :)