Kerbal and lockpicking night 30/03

J C

Mar 11, 2015, 10:23:32 AM3/11/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Its almost that time of the month again!

On Monday the 30th will will host aan evening of playing kerbal space program from 1830 til 2000 followed by lockpicking from 2015 til 2145(or like last time probably later)

KSP is now free entry. for more details:

KSP

lockpicking

see you there.

Joe

seanpatri...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 5:36:48 PM3/29/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
How frequent is the lock sport session?

J C

Mar 29, 2015, 6:11:31 PM3/29/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Once a month at the moment. But as no one but myself is turning up regularly the day may change each month now.

On 29 Mar 2015 22:36, <seanpatri...@gmail.com> wrote:
How frequent is the lock sport session?

James Walker

Mar 30, 2015, 8:24:07 AM3/30/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi I'd be interested normally, but can't justify the cost of KSP for my machine this month - maybe next month.

James

Stanto

Mar 30, 2015, 8:26:46 PM3/30/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure it's available to try on another computer.