Bank holiday friday who else is coming in?

J C

Apr 12, 2017, 11:56:42 AM4/12/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
So it looks like a small handful of us are in on Friday. What better way of spending a bank holiday than hacking after all. Ill mostly be lathing and upgrading the space 3d printers. Who else is coming in?

Joe

samson B

Apr 12, 2017, 12:14:14 PM4/12/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
i should be able to pop down can hopefully get the arcade finished :) (or at least working )

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:56 PM, J C <jap...@gmail.com> wrote:
So it looks like a small handful of us are in on Friday. What better way of spending a bank holiday than hacking after all. Ill mostly be lathing and upgrading the space 3d printers. Who else is coming in?

Joe

J C

Apr 12, 2017, 12:15:55 PM4/12/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Great :)

Aidan Dunbar

Apr 12, 2017, 1:18:09 PM4/12/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Not I, I'm off home on Friday. However, should anyone wish to join me on Thursday afternoon from about 13:30 til 18:00 then by all means come on down to the space!

Parsley

Apr 12, 2017, 1:26:09 PM4/12/17
to Leeds Hack Space
I might pop in in the morning. Depends when the other half is back. I do need to fix a drill though...

Christopher Stanton

Apr 12, 2017, 1:50:00 PM4/12/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Should be.

On 12 Apr 2017 16:56, "J C" <jap...@gmail.com> wrote:
So it looks like a small handful of us are in on Friday. What better way of spending a bank holiday than hacking after all. Ill mostly be lathing and upgrading the space 3d printers. Who else is coming in?

Joe

Ari Lloyd

Apr 12, 2017, 3:40:07 PM4/12/17
to Leeds Hack Space
I'll probably pop in after work :)

Stephen Rowley

Apr 12, 2017, 3:54:20 PM4/12/17
to Leeds Hack Space
I'm in work till 5 but if there going to people about and the oh allows I'll come down.