Make Things Do Stuff - a directory of digital making opportunities

Matt Stokes

Aug 2, 2016, 5:44:45 AM8/2/16
to Matt Stokes
Good afternoon,

I'm writing from Nesta, the UK's innovation foundation. You may have come across Make Things Do Stuff, a directory of digital making opportunities for young people aimed primarily at teachers, parents/guardians and young people themselves.

The organisations and initiatives on the website are searchable by criteria including region, technology type, age range and services offered. We also bring together resources, news and events of interest to the sector.

I'm writing to ask if you'd be interested in joining the directory, which is completely free of charge. It will allow our directory to provide more comprehensive information to those looking for digital making opportunities, and hopefully expand your reach.

If this is of interest, there's a simple form you can fill in at this link: http://makethingsdostuff.co.uk/node/add/provider

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Best wishes,
Matt

--
Matt Stokes | Research Assistant - Education Nesta matt....@nesta.org.uk | 020 7438 2545 | 07853 246 241

Nesta...

1 Plough Place
London
EC4A 1DE

www.nesta.org.uk | Newsletter | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Magazine

FutureFest - a two day festival of future ideas, powered by Nesta. 17-18 September 2016 at Tobacco Dock, London. @futurefest www.futurefest.org

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Any use, copying or disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately via +44 (0)20 7438 2500 or by email to infor...@nesta.org.uk and delete this message and any copies from your computer and network. The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Nesta. Nesta is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with company number 7706036 and charity number 1144091. Registered as a charity in Scotland number SC042833. Registered office: 1 Plough Place, London, EC4A 1DE.