SPAM

Lydia Catterall

Jun 23, 2016, 8:59:58 AM6/23/16
to Lydia Catterall
Hello Everyone,

If you have received an email from my work account with the subject ‘East Street Arts’ and an attachment called ‘Download’, PLEASE DO NOT OPEN! This is spam and possibly a virus.

If you have tried to download the attachment, please change the password appropriate passwords for your email account and delete the email.

So sorry for the inconvenience,

Lydia

--

We shall not cease from exploration

And the end of all our exploring

Will be to arrive where we started

And know the place for the first time

T.S.Eliot. Four Quartets.

---
Lydia Catterall
Research and Development Co-ordinator
East Street Arts
Patrick Studios
St Marys Lane
Leeds LS9 7EH
Usual working days Mon-Thurs
Art Hostel
Now open!
Book today at:
Please note that building work is currently taking place in our office, which means that access to our desks is disrupted. We will do our best to reply to you email as soon as possible but please bear with us while we work remotely, thanks.
T: 0113 248 0040
M: 07850752295