Electrical installation...

Aidan Dunbar

Sep 14, 2016, 5:54:39 PM9/14/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
...is happening this weekend, specifically on Sunday. We will be pulling cables ready to be wired into sockets.

All help is welcomed - no prior electrical installation experience is needed. The knowledgeable Tim will be on hand to advise on the day.

See you on Sunday!

Thanks,

Aidan

Tom Oldbury (Email #2)

Sep 14, 2016, 8:35:04 PM9/14/16
to Leeds Hack Space
I'll be there!

samson B

Sep 15, 2016, 2:58:15 AM9/15/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
ill try and get down buses on a Sunday are a bit of a nightmare on my rout

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 1:35 AM, Tom Oldbury (Email #2) <told...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be there!

Andy51055

Sep 19, 2016, 6:57:42 AM9/19/16
to Leeds Hack Space
This went really well with 8 of us getting lots done, as you can see here: http://photos.wf1.net/Geekery/Building%20Leeds%20Hackspace%203.0/2016-09-18%20Wiring%20begins/

However we didn't manage to finish it all so the hope is to carry on and complete the job next weekend. Please come along - the more the merrier and more productive.

Cheers,
Andy

Aidan Dunbar

Sep 19, 2016, 6:58:49 AM9/19/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

samson B

Sep 19, 2016, 7:22:58 AM9/19/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
what day next weekend are you thinking of doing it ?

Andy51055

Sep 19, 2016, 7:26:50 AM9/19/16
to Leeds Hack Space

Hopefully both. If you (or anyone else) can turn up to either that would be wonderful.

samson B

Sep 19, 2016, 7:29:27 AM9/19/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
cool ill try and be down on one of the days

Aidan Dunbar

Sep 19, 2016, 7:29:41 AM9/19/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there both days.