Inductions Wanted

James Rogers

Jun 25, 2017, 7:06:26 AM6/25/17
to Leeds Hack Space
A place to ask for inductions.

James Rogers

Jun 25, 2017, 7:08:40 AM6/25/17
to Leeds Hack Space
I'm looking for an induction for the Laser cutter if any one is willing? Thanks

samson B

Jun 25, 2017, 8:37:21 AM6/25/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi James I'm here today if your about here till about 6 ad will b able to do induction

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 at 12:08, James Rogers <jwjr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm looking for an induction for the Laser cutter if any one is willing? Thanks

samson B

Jun 27, 2017, 9:56:16 AM6/27/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi there I'm able to do inductions tonight or Thursday evening ?

James Rogers

samson B

James Rogers

Jun 29, 2017, 11:05:27 AM6/29/17
to Leeds Hack Space
That's OK. I'll be in tomorrow then around 4 onwards then :) thanks

samson B

Jun 30, 2017, 5:29:22 AM6/30/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Cool see u then .

On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 at 16:05, James Rogers <jwjr...@gmail.com> wrote:
That's OK. I'll be in tomorrow then around 4 onwards then :) thanks

Julian

Jul 1, 2017, 4:12:50 PM7/1/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi All,

I also wouldn't mind an induction on the laser cutter/CNC machine if anyone's available and willing?

Thanks!

Aidan Dunbar

Jul 1, 2017, 4:27:03 PM7/1/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Julian, I can do CNC induction for you. See this thread for more information on CNC inductions. There's homework to do.

Check the links, download the files and take a look on the Wiki. Once you've got your g-code file sorted send it to me directly and we can arrange an induction.

Aidan

samson B

Jul 2, 2017, 8:54:42 AM7/2/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
hi there I can do one today

Julian

Jul 2, 2017, 2:35:53 PM7/2/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Will do, Thanks.

Julian
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to leeds-hack-spa...@googlegroups.com.

James Rogers

Jul 6, 2017, 2:14:50 PM7/6/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Ok so thanks to Samson B for giving his time for my induction the the laser cutter :D
but alas it will not recognize my card.
so i was hoping some one with Powers could possibly fix this.
Thanks
    James.R

J C

Jul 6, 2017, 3:50:13 PM7/6/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi James, The laser should now fire for you.

Joe

James Rogers

Jul 7, 2017, 3:39:53 AM7/7/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Lol thanks joe

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Leeds Hack Space" group.

gareth....@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2017, 9:58:58 AM7/8/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi,
Could I request a CNC router induction please. I have something I'd like to make and can do the homework. Thursday nights and Friday daytime are good for me but can try to do other times.
Cheers
Gareth