Toilet Trouble

Daniel F

Apr 2, 2015, 10:47:31 AM4/2/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
As some of you might have noticed, a small section of the ceiling has come down in the toilet.

There's a builder attending site today to assess the situation (on behalf of the landlord).

Our official advice is that you almost certainly shouldn't be using the bathroom and that during business hours we're more than welcome to use the facilities in Squirrel Storage across the road; though I appreciate this is impractical based on the times people are usually in the space.

Unofficially (because I have none of the required training or experience to actually make this assessment) I think as long as people use their own best judgement, you'll be absolutely fine.
The damage isn't actually structural, and what's still up seems to be solid.

Obviously eyes wide open when you're going in there -and if it looks like it might have gotten any worse then use caution and find somewhere else to wee. If you're being really nice then also update the list so we know the game has changed.

Please avoid the temptation to poke the damage or even to try and fix it  -and please pay attention when using the bathroom.

I'll update when I know more,

Fligg