Hackspace tasks!

J C

Jan 10, 2017, 8:25:00 AM1/10/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Do you want to contribute to improving the hackspace but don't know what to do? Come find me at the open night tonight or open day on Saturday and ill give you at least one task, be it moving stuff, building stuff, electronics related, updating websites or more I have many tasks but little time to write them down so come ask and we can find something that suits you.

Not In Tonight or Saturday? drop a message here or in the chat room and we can probably find something for you.

If anyone gets in before 7 tonight and wants a task why not start building the new tables for the main area? Disassemble the big blue table first and put to one side so you have space to work in first. Sections of the new table can be found in groups along the left wall.

Thanks

Joe