Does anyone want this table?

46 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

J C

belum dibaca,
21 Mar 2017, 06.22.4521/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Used to belong to Andy aka Undefined but he donated as a workbench when we started renovating the place.

It has 4 small holes in the top but otherwise good. If no one claims in a week we will try donate /freecycle it.

Thanks

Joe

J C

belum dibaca,
21 Mar 2017, 06.24.1121/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Now with picture.

Its currently in the entryway.

Joe
20170320_195432_HDR.jpg

Ian Oliver

belum dibaca,
21 Mar 2017, 06.28.2321/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Dimensions? Picture?

Ian

Christopher Stanton

belum dibaca,
21 Mar 2017, 07.52.2121/03/17
kepadaLeeds Hack Space
Not I. Scrap!

J C

belum dibaca,
22 Mar 2017, 06.49.4322/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Ian got wrapped up in drones, cake and 3d printers last night so didn't get more pics or dimensions sorry. If anyone is in in the next couple of days could they fill in these blanks, please? I guestimate about 60 cm by 120 cm with 30 cm pull out extension in the middle.

Joe

Ian Oliver

belum dibaca,
22 Mar 2017, 08.04.2322/03/17
On 2017-03-22 10:49, J C wrote:
> I guestimate about 60 cm by 120 cm with 30 cm pull out extension in
> the middle.

Probably a bit small for my needs then. Sorry.

Ian

onlyha...@gmail.com

belum dibaca,
22 Mar 2017, 17.31.4922/03/17
kepadaLeeds Hack Space
If I remember correctly it's 900 x 1400mm goodbye old friend, the first table I ever owned... mfi 1997 £140 if I remember correctly 😀

Anzir Boodoo

belum dibaca,
22 Mar 2017, 18.02.1122/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
> On 22 Mar 2017, at 21:31, onlyha...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> If I remember correctly it's 900 x 1400mm goodbye old friend, the first table I ever owned... mfi 1997 £140 if I remember correctly 😀

I could make use of it (we are looking for a new workshop table), but I haven’t said anything so far as I think it’s too heavy to get up the stairs to our 3rd floor studio…

Anzir Boodoo MRes MILT | Urbanist, Samuel L. Foxton
http://samuellfoxton.wordpress.com
Twitter: @samuellfoxton Facebook, Pinterest & YouTube: Samuel L. Foxton

Aidan Dunbar

belum dibaca,
22 Mar 2017, 18.04.1022/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Not that heavy.

Ian Oliver

belum dibaca,
22 Mar 2017, 18.16.1322/03/17
On 2017-03-22 22:02, Anzir Boodoo wrote:
> I think it’s too heavy to get up the stairs to our 3rd floor studio…

If it will physically fit, I'm sure you can find some muscle on this
list to help you!

Ian

Stanto

belum dibaca,
22 Mar 2017, 19.20.5522/03/17
kepadaLeeds Hack Space, li...@foxhill.co.uk
I don't often say this. However it seems appropriate.

Well volunteered!

Stanto

belum dibaca,
23 Mar 2017, 05.08.4423/03/17
kepadaLeeds Hack Space, li...@foxhill.co.uk

There you go Anzir, if you're wanting it.

Ian, it's in the foyer of leeds hackspace atm.

---

Ian oliver wrote:

Depends on location, but yes it was an offer.

After all, I do have six 3M lengths of 25mm stainless tubing to move at some point ...

Anzir Boodoo

belum dibaca,
23 Mar 2017, 06.52.3623/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Stanto,
> On 23 Mar 2017, at 09:08, Stanto <sta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> There you go Anzir, if you're wanting it.
>
> Ian, it's in the foyer of leeds hackspace atm

Thanks… do you need it shifted quickly? I don’t think I can get it shifted for the next week or so

J C

belum dibaca,
23 Mar 2017, 07.01.5023/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Ideally shifted as soon as possible so its not cluttering up the place but if its definately going relatively soon we can hold onto it a bit longer.

Alex Silcock

belum dibaca,
23 Mar 2017, 07.41.0723/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I measured it on Tuesday but forgot to post the dimensions, apologies. It's 1500mm long (unextended), 900mm wide and 750mm tall. Didn't measure it fully extended.

Alex

Alex Silcock

belum dibaca,
23 Mar 2017, 07.42.1023/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
And here are some more photos: https://goo.gl/photos/nSzDC6WT654xqRNL9

Anzir Boodoo

belum dibaca,
23 Mar 2017, 07.51.5723/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Alex,
> On 23 Mar 2017, at 11:41, Alex Silcock <hack...@alexsilcock.net> wrote:
>
> And here are some more photos: https://goo.gl/photos/nSzDC6WT654xqRNL9
>
> On 23 March 2017 at 11:40, Alex Silcock <hack...@alexsilcock.net> wrote:
> I measured it on Tuesday but forgot to post the dimensions, apologies. It's 1500mm long (unextended), 900mm wide and 750mm tall. Didn't measure it fully extended

Thanks. Do the two halves come completely apart?

Alex Silcock

belum dibaca,
23 Mar 2017, 08.26.2623/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I didn't inspect it too closely, but it doesn't look like they do. The two halves are on runners attached to the main frame on the underside, so I suppose you could take the two sliding top halves off the runners if you needed to make it smaller.

Tom Oldbury (Email #2)

belum dibaca,
23 Mar 2017, 10.21.4723/03/17
kepadaLeeds Hack Space
Where do you live Anzir?

If you're anywhere near Headingley we can pop in it in the back of my car on Tuesday night.  Pretty sure it'll fit with the seats down.

Anzir Boodoo

belum dibaca,
23 Mar 2017, 10.28.2223/03/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Tom,
> On 23 Mar 2017, at 14:21, Tom Oldbury (Email #2) <told...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Where do you live Anzir?
>
> If you're anywhere near Headingley we can pop in it in the back of my car on Tuesday night. Pretty sure it'll fit with the seats down

It would be for my studio, which is in the city centre on York Place (near the station)

Thanks

Tom Oldbury (Email #1)

belum dibaca,
24 Mar 2017, 07.42.0924/03/17
kepadaLeeds Hack Space
Maybe able to make it work.  See me on Tuesday.

J C

belum dibaca,
26 Apr 2017, 04.34.2026/04/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys the table is still there, can it be gone soon please?

thanks

Joe

Anzir Boodoo

belum dibaca,
26 Apr 2017, 04.38.4026/04/17
kepada'Aidan Dunbar' via Leeds Hack Space
Joe,

> On 26 Apr 2017, at 09:34, J C <jap...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey guys the table is still there, can it be gone soon please?

****, did I take the wrong table on Saturday?

J C

belum dibaca,
26 Apr 2017, 04.39.3126/04/17
kepadaleeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
oh has it gone? Must have been half asleep least night.

Thanks for taking it :)

Joe

Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis