SHA 2017 Netherlands hacker event

Andy Cook

Aug 12, 2016, 1:41:06 PM8/12/16
to Leeds Hack Space
https://wiki.sha2017.org/index.php/Main_Page

Is anyone interested in going or has been before? I'd very much like to go myself!

Stanto

Aug 12, 2016, 3:58:17 PM8/12/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Seems to be very new, I'm cautious about it.

Jon Stockill

Aug 17, 2016, 2:03:37 AM8/17/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
On 12.08.2016 20:58, Stanto wrote:
> Seems to be very new, I'm cautious about it.

Its not new - its just that the crazy dutch guys have a new name for
their 4-yearly camp every time. (I was at HAL in 2001, it was awesome,
the videos of the talks are online somewhere if you want to have a
watch).

--
Jon Stockill
li...@stockill.net

Ash

Aug 17, 2016, 3:40:58 AM8/17/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
You can view videos on this site:

And other events here too:

--
Ash

Stanto

Aug 17, 2016, 6:32:17 AM8/17/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Ah okay.

According to the conversation on Telegram about it, looks like this will cost €250 entry fee which includes a badge. It's also a full 5 days as opposed to EMFCamp's 3.

Andy Cook

Aug 17, 2016, 5:04:37 PM8/17/16
to Leeds Hack Space
I'm going... Anyone else?

Andy51055

Aug 17, 2016, 5:23:13 PM8/17/16
to Leeds Hack Space
I'll probably be busy. Still building HS3/New Space :-P

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 10:04:37 PM UTC+1, Andy Cook wrote:
I'm going... Anyone else?

Daniel Fligg

Aug 18, 2016, 12:43:15 PM8/18/16
to Leeds Hackspace
Yes, yes yes and yes!

Tom Oldbury (Email #2)

Aug 18, 2016, 1:50:55 PM8/18/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Planning a European road trip, I may end up stopping by if it's on a good date.