Re:Charlotte's macbook charger

Matt Collins

Jan 15, 2018, 5:53:12 PM1/15/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
There was one plugged in when I was at the space just now

On 15 Jan 2018 10:33 pm, <charlotte...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello joe,
we left a MacBook Pro charger on Saturday. would it have been put to one side?
Naomi thinks she left it plugged in at the table.

Sent from my iPhone

Andy51055

Jan 16, 2018, 4:09:59 AM1/16/18
to Leeds Hack Space
There's always one plugged in on the main table; it's Hackspace's and lives there just because I'm lazy and use it most days (and the collection of power bricks next to their laptops seems to have disappeared). I'll have a hunt for Charlotte's when I'm in there later.

Anzir Boodoo

Jan 16, 2018, 3:50:19 PM1/16/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Matt & Charlotte,

On 15 Jan 2018, at 22:53, Matt Collins <mrmatthe...@gmail.com> wrote:

There was one plugged in when I was at the space just now

On 15 Jan 2018 10:33 pm, <charlotte...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello joe,
we left a MacBook Pro charger on Saturday. would it have been put to one side?
Naomi thinks she left it plugged in at the table.

I noticed it when I was there yesterday, it’s a MagSafe 1 charger and is opposite to the electronics bench. Does that sound like the right one?

—
Anzir Boodoo MRes MILT | Urbanist, Samuel L. Foxton
Twitter: @samuellfoxton Facebook, Pinterest & YouTube: Samuel L. Foxton

timpin .

Jan 16, 2018, 4:45:15 PM1/16/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
There are a couple of magsafe chargers usually in the space...

Andy51055

Jan 16, 2018, 5:29:01 PM1/16/18
to Leeds Hack Space

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 8:50:19 PM UTC, Anzir Boodoo wrote:
I noticed it when I was there yesterday, it’s a MagSafe 1 charger and is opposite to the electronics bench. Does that sound like the right one?

That's the Hackspace one that's been plugged in there for the last few months (with a couple of days exception when it was put in the box of shame).

I looked all over the main area this morning and didn't spot another one. I'll look in with the laptops tomorrow, though as I say, the power bricks don't seem to live there any more. If whoever has 'tidied' them away would tell us where they now live, Charlotte's charger may be with them.