Joining hacker space

Joshua Akester

Oct 13, 2016, 6:34:39 AM10/13/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

My name is Joshua Akester I am a student at Wakefield college I have gave money to be a member what do I do now.

student number
ake16003763

Sent from my iPad

J C

Oct 13, 2016, 6:37:48 AM10/13/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joshua

Glad you decided to join us.

Are you free on Tuesday to come to the open night and we will sort you out with your RFID card and go from there?

Joe

Marc Jennings

J C

Oct 13, 2016, 8:03:38 AM10/13/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

He's a member. All members are welcome this Tuesday. Though it will likely be a bit chaotic and people attending will hopefully be getting involved in settling us into the space

Stanto

Oct 13, 2016, 8:18:40 AM10/13/16
to Leeds Hack Space
There is no advertised public open evening on the Tuesday following the move weekend.

As Joe says, paying members are always welcome to appear at the Hackspace, I wasn't aware of any planned members only get together for Tuesday, but I suspect it'll be appreciated for helping to sort out the new Hackspace.

I suspect more information will be provided on the state of things after this weekend.

Marc Jennings

Oct 13, 2016, 10:30:44 AM10/13/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Sorry for causing any confusion.

Christopher Stanton

Oct 13, 2016, 1:39:43 PM10/13/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
It's all good, questions are always welcome :)