Hackspace status?

DrBwts

Aug 22, 2016, 1:54:59 PM8/22/16
to Leeds Hack Space
HI all,

So I havent been up North for a few months & have noticed there is a lot of activity around the new Hackspace. I'm in Leeds from the 31st to the 4th & was wondering what the status of the Space currently is?

Is it usable? Is it still pretty much based in Mabgate or has everything been moved? Will my RFID card work in the new space?

Is there anything I can help out with whilst I'm in Leeds?

Nic

Tim Pinder

Aug 22, 2016, 2:12:17 PM8/22/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nic

The oldspace is still functional - plenty to do at newspace if you fancy lending a hand :)

Tim

DrBwts

Aug 22, 2016, 2:31:00 PM8/22/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi Tim yeah I have some time spare between the 31 & 4th so just let me know what I can do.

Nic

Samwise Wilson

Aug 22, 2016, 4:01:13 PM8/22/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Ill post another blog update tomorrow, old space still all good. New space is now actually betterer than oldspace! :O But still not complete.

Alex Silcock

Aug 22, 2016, 7:52:56 PM8/22/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nic,

To clarify - the new space is still very much a work in progress, with all of the equipment, tools and member storage still at the old space. There's plenty of work to do on the new space but it's not usable as a general hackspace just yet.

Alex