using the hack space

Adam Fairhall

Oct 12, 2017, 1:57:41 PM10/12/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
hi,
I've been down to the hack space a couple of times now and am intent on getting a full membership in the immediate future. Last night at the open evening one of the things i was doing was sorting through your component draws finding the bits i need for a project. I Know you wont have all the bits i need and I'm going to have to buy a few bits from elsewhere but i had to leave a little earlier than expected last night and i didn't get round to finding all the bit i think you already have. would i be able to come down either tonight or another night this week when someone else is about so i can finish looking through your bits so i can get on with ordering the bits you wont have?
thanks
adam

Stephen Rowley

Oct 12, 2017, 4:18:08 PM10/12/17
to Leeds Hack Space

Anzir Boodoo

Oct 12, 2017, 5:04:54 PM10/12/17
to 'Aidan Dunbar' via Leeds Hack Space
Adam,

On 12 Oct 2017, at 14:49, Adam Fairhall <adamfair...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi,
I've been down to the hack space a couple of times now and am intent on getting a full membership in the immediate future. Last night at the open evening one of the things i was doing was sorting through your component draws finding the bits i need for a project. I Know you wont have all the bits i need and I'm going to have to buy a few bits from elsewhere but i had to leave a little earlier than expected last night and i didn't get round to finding all the bit i think you already have. would i be able to come down either tonight or another night this week when someone else is about so i can finish looking through your bits so i can get on with ordering the bits you wont have?

Saturday is also an Open Day, from 1100 to 1600, or thereabouts

—
Anzir Boodoo MRes MILT | Urbanist, Samuel L. Foxton
Twitter: @samuellfoxton Facebook, Pinterest & YouTube: Samuel L. Foxton