Christmas Do - Co-hosted by Leeds based tech and digital meet-up groups

Kimberley Bottomley

Nov 19, 2015, 5:13:44 AM11/19/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi

A few Leeds based tech and digital event organisers recently got together and suggested that we co-host a Christmas do for our attendees. We wondered if you’d be interested in being involved?

We’ve booked the upstairs at The Adelphi for Wednesday 16th December from 5:30pm. More details are here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/yd-christmas-drinks-for-the-leeds-tech-digital-community-tyxmas15-tickets-19544256397?aff=ebrowse

If you’re interested, all we need is your logo to add to the Eventbrite page and we’d ask for you to help us to promote the event by mentioning it at your next event and share to your mailing list/followers and the like.

Please get in touch with any questions.

Many thanks
Kimberley