Missing tools and tidying up after yourself

J C

Jan 14, 2018, 12:40:28 PM1/14/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday thanks to Gru, Samson and Andy S the majority of the hackspace looked great and tidy when the open day started.

When I go in this afternoon we had a number of tools scattered across the main desks and whoever was soldering yesterday left the area for someone else to clean up.  Which seems to be a bit of a dick move so please stop doing it.

But since the several appeals to people tidying up after themselves hasnt worked so far- consider this: tools are going missing. Some will have been left in random places by lazy people and they will turn up. Some have likely walked out the door and thats something your money paid for gone. While we are taking steps to address this, make it easier for us and when you have finished using a tool put it back where you got it from.

Joe

Matt Collins

Jan 14, 2018, 6:17:00 PM1/14/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
the middle table in the workshop is in a right state too

Ian Kernick

Jan 15, 2018, 10:53:30 AM1/15/18
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi folks,

I may be guilty of leaving some things on the middle table last Saturday. I was working in there all day and towards the evening, the equipment on the centre of the main table was moved to make room for a science experiment. I tried to clear up what I had been using, but now I think I left a couple of mugs on the table and possibly some other things too.

Sorry about this. I'm free this Wednesday, so I can come down and tidy up some things then.

samson B

Jan 15, 2018, 11:37:37 AM1/15/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
man i forgot to take my eyeballs of the table so sorry about that it was a long day :(

samson B

Jan 15, 2018, 11:54:34 AM1/15/18
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
in my defence i had been there since 8am :/