LED Cube - Pop-Up Festival

Gammie Kay

Sep 15, 2015, 12:25:43 PM9/15/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello!  I am Kay, developing content for the Museum of Science + Industry’s light-themed pop-up festival.

Would you be interested in demonstrating your interactive LED cube at this event?

My manager (Susannah Williams) and I absolutely loved the interactive LED cube when we played with it during the light festival at the National Media Museum (our sister in the Science Museum Group) and previously at the Museum of Science + Industry’s own Platform for Investigation, which is co-ordinated by Susannah.

Your deliverers were extremely knowledgeable and great to speak with!

The light-themed pop-up festival will run between Thursday 21st and Sunday 24th January. It will comprise a weekday Key Stage 3 schools event, a Friday night adults-only event, and a public-orientated weekend.

I completely understand if delivering on all of these days is too much!

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Yours,

Kay Gammie
Contemporary Science Event Developer
Tel:  0161 606 0132

http://www.mosi.org.uk/images/MSI-logo-email-signature.png

Museum of Science and Industry
Liverpool Road
Manchester M3 4FP

msimanchester.org.uk

Inspiring visitors and future scientists with ideas that change the world

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Coming Soon

Cravings: Does your food control you?

22 October 2015 - 18 September 2016

Manchester Science Festival
22 October - 1 November 2015

The Museum of Science and Industry is part of the Science Museum Group (SMG) which incorporates the Science Museum, Museum of Science and Industry, National Railway Museum York, National Media Museum, National Railway Museum Shildon.

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the views of the Science Museum Group.