Thurlby thandar LA3200 logic analyser pod board

Michael W

Aug 6, 2016, 10:27:40 AM8/6/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Have obtained a logic analyser pod board for our Thurlby thandar LA3200 Logic analyser.

The logic analyser is used for electronic debugging purposes and will allow you to look at large numbers of digital signals generated by microprocessors such as arduino and raspberry pi.

Obtained it from a kind gent on eBay who made his own version.

It's just the pod board so it needs
- A box
- Ribbon cables and connectors
- Clips to attach from ribbon cable to boards

I don't have these bits readily available and probably won't for a little while due to my current availability.

Q) Does anyone else have the parts to finish the pod?

I'll update the wiki when I get time.
Michael

Tom Oldbury (Email #1)

Aug 6, 2016, 8:48:49 PM8/6/16
to Leeds Hack Space

Michael W

Aug 28, 2016, 9:47:30 AM8/28/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Logic analyser is now working with the new Pod

- Have checked that 32 logic inputs work
- Need to check clock inputs work and check it works to 25 MHz
- The pod needs an enclosure.
- Have 10 logic probe clips, but have put more on order from China.

Will update wiki with instructions on use when I have time again.

Michael

Aidan Dunbar

Aug 28, 2016, 12:28:45 PM8/28/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Top job, thanks Michael.

Callum Snowden

Aug 28, 2016, 5:37:51 PM8/28/16
to Leeds Hack Space
Smashing!

Tom Oldbury (Email #2)

Aug 30, 2016, 6:52:40 AM8/30/16
to Leeds Hack Space
The Rigol scope has a 25MHz signal generator which could be used to verify LA functionality