3D printer induction

DrBwts

Sep 29, 2015, 5:57:35 AM9/29/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Hi,

How much is the 3D printer induction? And will anybody be able to deliver it this week?

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it down tonight (Tuesday) but am flexible the rest of the week.

What file formats doe the program take? Will it do IGES?

Nic

J C

Sep 29, 2015, 7:42:11 AM9/29/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Hi
£10 for induction.

I'm not sure what time I'm around this week apart from tonight to do an induction with you. I'll get back to you on that one.

I know it it likes .stl files.

Joe

DrBwts

Oct 6, 2015, 4:03:42 AM10/6/15
to Leeds Hack Space
Will you been down tonight Joe?

Nic

J C

Oct 6, 2015, 4:07:38 AM10/6/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nic,

Yes I will be. I should arrive around 1730 and can do your induction anytime after that once I've eaten (say around 1800)

Joe

DrBwts

Oct 6, 2015, 5:37:44 AM10/6/15
to Leeds Hack Space