You're invited to Lates: Light (23 Jul 2015)

National Media Museum

Jul 7, 2015, 4:39:31 AM7/7/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Hello,
You are invited to the following event:

Lates: Light
divider

Event to be held at the following time, date and location:

Thursday, 23 July 2015 from 18:30 to 21:30 (BST)

National Media Museum
Little Horton Ln
BD1 1NQ
United Kingdom

View Map

Share this event:

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
divider

ADULTS ONLY

The National Media Museum Lates is a night of FREE entertainment for adults; where booze and brains collide. Join us for our third Lates exploring lots about light. Highlights include our Lates Headliner Punk Science - a comedy duo with a comedy game show to win comedy prizes and a truly unique chance to play the Human Laser Drums.

Share this event on Facebook and Twitter

We hope you can make it.

Cheers,
National Media Museum

eventbrite

Eventbrite

Eventbrite | 155 5th St | San Francisco, CA 94103

Eventbrite