GitHub organisation

Alex Silcock

May 10, 2015, 7:43:34 PM5/10/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

I wanted to set up a GitHub organisation for some of our projects, but I found that we already have one at https://github.com/leedshackspace. There are no public members in the org, so does anyone on here know anything about it?

Alex

Daniel Fligg

May 11, 2015, 11:22:03 AM5/11/15
to Leeds Hackspace
Very good question.
Personally, i don't have a scooby  -anyone else?

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 12:43 AM, Alex Silcock <al...@alexsilcock.net> wrote:

I wanted to set up a GitHub organisation for some of our projects, but I found that we already have one at https://github.com/leedshackspace. There are no public members in the org, so does anyone on here know anything about it?

Alex

Stanto

May 11, 2015, 8:20:35 PM5/11/15
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com, al...@alexsilcock.net
No idea, I don't have anything associated with my github account.