Maker Fair UK Applications Open

Phil Hutchinson

Oct 18, 2017, 5:14:50 AM10/18/17
to Leeds Hack Space

Maker Faire UK 2018

The 2018 Call for Makers is now OPEN!

Maker Faire UK is back on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 April 2018.

Join us at Life Science Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne, for another two-day celebration of the maker movement.

We're looking for anyone who is embracing the do-it-yourself (or do-it-together) spirit and wants to show off their projects and inspire others to create and make.

You can expect a fun-filled weekend, suitable for families and adults, with surprises around every corner.

We're keen to include more 'traditional' crafters this time round, so knitters, calligraphers, textile makers, blacksmiths, woodworkers and co... apply now! And as always, if you code, hack, sew, build robots or make just about anything, we'd love to hear from you too.

Submit your project for Maker Faire UK 2018 >
The deadline for submissions is 5:00pm on Monday 15 January 2018.

If you want to buy a general admission ticket for Maker Faire UK 2018, sit tight! Tickets will go on sale soon via MakerFaireUK.com

samson B

Oct 19, 2017, 1:16:15 PM10/19/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
do i see a cube outing in 2018 ;)

Jon Stockill

Oct 20, 2017, 6:32:25 AM10/20/17
On 19.10.2017 18:16, samson B wrote:
> do i see a cube outing in 2018 ;)

We took it in 2016, it was really popular, but without any substantial
changes I don't think its worth taking it next year.

--
Jon Stockill
li...@stockill.net