German EMF Maker visiting UK Hackspaces

honky

Aug 18, 2016, 5:17:11 AM8/18/16
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hey i am Paul from Dresden Germany,

after having a really good time at EMF I am now traveling through the
country visiting hackspaces. I already went to Oxford and Nottingham,
which recommended me to go to Leeds to meet creative people.

Any chance to come around in the next few days? Maybe including a small
tour?

I know next opening day would be on Tuesday, that's probably a bit too
long to stay in this area (currently a bit north of Nottingham).

Would be really nice to get in touch,

Paul

0x69FB4A4F.asc
signature.asc

Andy51055

Aug 18, 2016, 2:18:56 PM8/18/16
to Leeds Hack Space, ho...@defendtheplanet.net
Hi Paul

Saturday morning would probably be the best time as several of us will be at the new Hackspace to clear out the construction waste and it's only a few hundred metres from the current Hackspace. The only problem is that we're not sure when they're coming to pick it up (some time between 8 and 11 in the morning) but there will be people keeping an eye on the chatroom so can meet you whenever you want.
If you don't work something out with someone for tomorrow.