Laser Cutter Out of Order

18 просмотров

Matt C

не прочитано,
15 мая 2015 г., 14:01:1315.05.2015
– leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Just to let everyone know that the Laser Cutter is currenty out of order, one of the micro switches has broken meaning that it always thinks the door is open, meaning that the laser will not come on.

Will post here once the problem is resolved.

Jon Stockill

не прочитано,
16 мая 2015 г., 12:39:3416.05.2015
– leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I'm pleased to announce that we had some spare microswitches, and the
faulty one has now been replaced - it'll do until we acquire some proper
limit switches.

--
Jon Stockill
li...@stockill.net

Christopher Stanton

не прочитано,
17 мая 2015 г., 22:14:1417.05.2015
– leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com

Though now from what you've shown me.. It couldn't cut a cog?

Jon Stockill

не прочитано,
18 мая 2015 г., 06:10:5818.05.2015
– leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
On 18.05.2015 03:14, Christopher Stanton wrote:
> Though now from what you've shown me.. It couldn't cut a cog?

Its cut other stuff properly since being fixed.

I suspect the cog issue may be related to the squished raster etch
issue.

--
Jon Stockill
li...@stockill.net