3D Printer for sale

Jack Pedleham

Oct 11, 2017, 8:46:03 AM10/11/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

A friend told me that this group might be interested in my 3d Printer.
Its a makerbot replicator 2X. I bought it from a friend and its in working order but unfortunately i lost the power supply for it during a move and dont have the time or the inclination to use it anymore. I have 2 rolls of filament with it too. Its missing a small cermaic heatsink off one of the print heads but this doesnt seem to affect the print (the 2x has dual print heads). It also has the heated buildplate.

they retail at $2499 but im open to offers circa 600-700 if anyone is interested.
Your group looks pretty cool!

Thanks
Jack