Member storage upgrades and the big box of shame.

J C

Apr 25, 2017, 5:44:02 PM4/25/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Tonight Tanya has bern upgrading the member storage slots with white gaffa tape for better adhesion for your name labels. Where possible she has redone your name labels, and attached them to white tape. We hope everything is correct but please check next time you are in. Mine is an example in the photos.

I have also brought back the big box of shame for stuff found on the floor or sticking out of member storage. If the item can easily go all the way into the correct member storage slot then it will do. If it cant then it goes in the big box of shame labelled with a bin date for 4 weeks later. Where possible the owner of the item will be notified of the issue.

Of note in the box of shame tonight is a watering can in a cardboard box sticking out of an unmarked slot.

Also the tent has been put in there. It was donated to the hackspace. Do we want to keep it?

Thank you Tanya for the help tonight.

Joe
received_1616102825096970.jpeg
received_1616101485097104.jpeg