Dogs in spaaaaaace

timpin

Jun 15, 2017, 3:15:40 PM6/15/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I'm hoping to bring George down to the space tomorrow night if nobody has any objections. He will spend some time finding out who everyone is and also checking out everything his nose leads him to which is certain to include any food that's unattended and might well include food you didn't think was unattended :)

We'd probably arrive some time around 7:30. Depending how/if he settles I'd expect to leave after a couple of hours.

timpin .

Jun 15, 2017, 3:19:28 PM6/15/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I intended to attach a photo but I don't think it worked
Maybe this time

--
Tim

Andy51055

Jun 15, 2017, 5:19:03 PM6/15/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Can he roll over? ;-)

timpin .

Jun 15, 2017, 5:51:39 PM6/15/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
roll over what?

:)

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 10:19 PM, Andy51055 <you...@51055.com> wrote:
Can he roll over? ;-)

Christopher Stanton

Jun 15, 2017, 6:43:06 PM6/15/17
to Leeds Hack Space
The photo came through upside down, which is amusing.

timpin .

Jun 16, 2017, 2:56:57 AM6/16/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
indeed. I wasn’t aware of that, of course :)

Matt Collins

Jun 16, 2017, 4:36:51 AM6/16/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I think the dog is ok so long as it doesn't get so drunk we need to call a vet

Tim Pinder

Jun 16, 2017, 6:56:02 AM6/16/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Sent the right way up:

I wonder if this will be inverted too :)

Tim

Tim Pinder

Jun 16, 2017, 6:57:05 AM6/16/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
He’s almost teetotal. Has the occasion half of mild on a warm day
:)
Tim

Stanto

Tim Pinder

Jun 16, 2017, 12:37:12 PM6/16/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
the more the merrier :)

Tim

Owen Grein

Jun 16, 2017, 2:21:19 PM6/16/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
I have many cats. Not really a dog person.
This is my woof cat. She dislikes having her photo taken. And fairly typical of him my Bengal had to get in on the photo too.

Tim

Owen Grein

Jun 16, 2017, 2:22:43 PM6/16/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Forgot the photo *rolls eyes*
IMG_20170616_192009.jpg

Stephen Rowley

Jun 16, 2017, 4:48:44 PM6/16/17
to Leeds Hack Space
https://goo.gl/photos/axXQjSd48kYkP4iu9
https://goo.gl/photos/VWzC83BC773wBXyg6

I feel the need to balance this with a least two cats pics

Ian Oliver

Jun 16, 2017, 10:38:04 PM6/16/17
On 2017-06-16 13:48, 'Stephen Rowley' via Leeds Hack Space wrote:
> I feel the need to balance this with a least two cats pics

And here is a video of our cat playing fetch. Yes, for real!

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=5_RJ_4M6tKk

onlyha...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2017, 2:15:53 AM6/17/17
to Leeds Hack Space
can I bring a duck to the space? It's social but a bit quakers

J C

Jun 17, 2017, 2:28:02 AM6/17/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Is it a well behaved duck?

On 17 Jun 2017 07:15, <onlyha...@gmail.com> wrote:
can I bring a duck to the space? It's social but a bit quakers

Christopher Stanton

Jun 17, 2017, 5:53:37 AM6/17/17
to Leeds Hack Space
I didn't think ducks were religious.

On 17 Jun 2017 07:15, <onlyha...@gmail.com> wrote:
can I bring a duck to the space? It's social but a bit quakers

onlyha...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2017, 2:53:48 PM6/17/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Only every other day Stanto. No It's a very bad duck

Philco

Jun 18, 2017, 1:03:10 AM6/18/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Not as religious as they used to be.

I saw a duck yesterday at the chemist, buying a condom. He must've been a regular cos they asked him did he want them to put it on his bill.

(Do you see what I did there?)

Stanto

Jun 18, 2017, 3:56:42 AM6/18/17
to Leeds Hack Space