New BBC Series - Britain's Best Builds!

Davinia Richardson

Nov 12, 2015, 8:25:07 PM11/12/15

Hi there,

I hope you don’t mind me emailing you. I am part of the casting team on a brand new BBC series which is celebrating Britain’s most passionate inventors, creators and engineers.

We’re looking for people to take part who are crazy about creating their own inventions at home, and I would love your help in circulating our information to anybody who you believe may be interested in this exciting new opportunity. If you are able to forward to friends and colleagues, place on your companies’ intranet, or simply post on your social media (our twitter is @britsbestbuilds) I would be extremely grateful.

Do you know somebody who has engineered something extraordinary, or is planning to construct something spectacular soon? Do you have a friend who is always tinkering away in their garden shed, developing and making unique creations? From 8 year olds to 80 year olds, we want to find the most passionate and creative makers in Britain!

I have attached our flyer (in jpeg format so it can be tweeted or posted online as a photo) as well as PDF forward should you wish to print it and display it in your workplace.

Casting is currently underway and we’ll be interviewing over the next 3-4 weeks so time is of the essence for those who are interested in submitting their application. Filming for the series will take place between January - March 2016 and those who take part will only be required for between 1 to 4 days.

Many thanks for your help,

Davinia

Davinia Richardson | Casting Producer
RDF Television | The Gloucester Building | Kensington Village | Avonmore Road | London | W14 8RF

t. +44 (0)20 7013 4230

davinia.r...@rdftelevision.com | www.rdftelevision.com | www.zodiakmedia.com

Any views or opinions are entirely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RDF Television unless specifically stated. This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Please note that of RDF Television monitors email activity and further communication will signify your consent to this. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system. RDF Television Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales (Registration No. 6219647) with registered office located at Gloucester Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8RF.
Backyard Builds Flyer.jpg
APPLICATION FORM.doc.docx
Backyard Builds Flyer BBC.pdf