Flight sims

gareth....@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2017, 3:35:04 PM8/2/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Does anyone have a special interest in flight Sims and fancy helping me develop something for my air cadet squadron in Yeadon.
I'm interested in getting something in VR rather than physical due to space constraints.

If you have experience and expertise, a lot of people could benefit.

Cheers
Gareth

Tom Oldbury (Email #1)

Aug 2, 2017, 4:36:30 PM8/2/17
to Leeds Hack Space
I think Nav at the hackspace would be very interested in talking to you about his various flight sim projects.

Jon Stockill

Aug 3, 2017, 5:25:24 AM8/3/17
to leeds-ha...@googlegroups.com
Come down to an open night (or a saturday open day) - we'll have a chat.

I'm a CI at 127sqn and one of the scenery devs for FlightGear. When not
distracted by many other projects I occasionally get time to build bits
of flight simulator.

--
Jon Stockill
li...@stockill.net

gareth....@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 2:07:39 AM8/6/17
to Leeds Hack Space
Thanks Nav. I should have said I'm a member, we met once or twice. I'll get in touch when I get back from holiday.